All it takes is a little love and care to keep your Bestswimwear bikinis in top shape. If you have bought cheap swimwear or "fast fashion" it is made to be almost disposable. We want to promote "slow fashion." Quality swimwear you will wear over and over again.
- Wash, rinse, repeat: Clean it every time you wear it.
- A cold shower: Always use cold water.
- Organics: Use soap that is good for your fabrics and the environment.
- High & Dry: Hang or lay flat to dry out of the sun.
- Heavy Rotation: Wear a different bikini everyday to make your suits last and keep your style fresh.
- Hot Mess: Hot tubs and Saunas.
- Chemical Attraction: Chlorine, salt and SPF.
- Scratch the Surface: Pool edges, cement and wood.
- Spin Class: No washing machines. Ever.
- Tainted Love: If you love your suit keep them separated when wet.
Our personal pick: Bikinis over Everything
Bikinis Over Everything was founded by a true bikini obsessor who believes a good bikini never goes out of style. Bikinis Over Everything, or BOE for short, strives to extend and enrich the life of your high-quality swimwear. Our products are eco-friendly and derived entirely from natural ingredients.
This idea came to fruition after an epiphany I had while I was traveling and working in the Super Yachting industry. As a former charter yacht Stewardess, I have an impressive knowledge of delicate materials and how to care for them. I used this knowledge to help craft the perfect soap that is chemical free and safe to use on all materials. It is a common misconception that swimwear does not need to be washed after use. Because most swimwear brands craft their products with delicate materials - it is in your best interest to wash them with a delicate soap (like ours).
Bikinis Over Everything was created to help bikini lovers everywhere wash, care and travel with their swimwear. Made by babes for babes in South Florida.